Born, raised, & finished in Southwest Nebraska.
John O'Dea Beef Protocols:
- Zero administered hormones or in feed antibiotics. Antibiotics are only used on an individual animal basis according to need.
- Cattle are on grass in family groups until 150 to 200 days of age.
- Calves are weaned, fed in a growing phase a minimum of 150 days then grain finished for 120 days in small groups to avoid stress and injury.
- Cattle are harvested every couple weeks so we can achieve optimal finish level for our customers.
- We utilize crop aftermath, ethanol co products, grain screenings and locally sourced corn for our finishing rations.